Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Children’s Activity: Puzzle Game

Looking through my Google Reader, as I do at least once per week, I found this fantastic game on Relentlessly Fun, Deceptively Educational.  This website is fantastic for educational games and crafts.  We all know kids learn best when it’s fun so I keep a close eye on this site and recommend that everyone follow this blogger. 

The puzzle game has so much educational potential and would still be fun for preschool to early school-aged children.   It could be used for math in discovering the different methods numbers can be written and it all means the same (as explained in the article) or to write math expressions, or even story sequences, word families, or spelling.  Seriously, check out this blogger and this article.

Take Care, D



It’s All the Same (a Math Puzzle Game): I wanted a fun way for my son to see how that the same math problem can be written in different ways. And I wanted him to be able check ...

1 comments:

Deceptively Educational
February 28, 2012 at 6:24 PM

Wow, D! I just discovered this post and am totally flattered at the recommendation to your followers to visit my site! Thank you! You've made my day!

Popular Posts

If you like this blog, vote for it by clicking a button below
Vote For Use @ Top Mommy Blogs