Monday, November 14, 2011

Hunger Games Promotional Preview

This series is one of my favorites of all time.  As I read these books all I could think about was how fantastic a movie it would make.  When I heard that the rights had been sold to a production company I was ecstatic.  Then the casting came and now a promotional preview. 

Behold, fellow book lovers, THE HUNGER GAMES!



Blog Hops:  Check out these blog hops by clicking on the button then following the rules to find some great blogs.  Don’t forget to leave comments wherever you hop so participants can hop by your site.  Thanks for hopping by! 
The Not-So-Secret Confessions of a First Time Mom

1 comments:

It's just my life....annie
November 14, 2011 at 3:04 PM

dropping by for the canadian blog hope! :)

Popular Posts

If you like this blog, vote for it by clicking a button below
Vote For Use @ Top Mommy Blogs