Monday, October 10, 2011

October Book Releases

I am so behind in doing my book reviews but I just keep getting distracted by all the great books that have been released lately.  Here are some of the books are being released this month and I can’t wait to lay my eyes on them.  I’m currently reading “Lord of the Vampires” by Gena Showalter.  This is the first book in the “Royal House of Shadows” series being written by 4 different authors.  I’m only on the fourth chapter so I can’t really give a review but I can say that it’s been fantastic so far.  Here are some more books I’m looking forward to this month.
September Books I mistakenly thought were October Releases:



October Releases:



What books are you excited about right now or eager for its release?

Take Care,
D

Disclaimer: This is not intended to be a complete listing of New Releases for this month, simply New Releases I am eager to read – usually in the Urban Fantasy, Science Fiction, or Paranormal Romance genre.

0 comments:

Popular Posts

If you like this blog, vote for it by clicking a button below
Vote For Use @ Top Mommy Blogs