Sunday, August 14, 2011

Fireflies Craft That Really Light Up!

I can’t wait to try this craft idea!  I found this over on

It is a super simple craft idea and you can likely buy the supplies at the dollar store.  I love it and hope you do too.
Take Care,
D


Light Up Lightning Bugs at Craft Gossip
I can’t believe I missed this blog post back in May…but now that I’ve found it, in the middle of an incredible heat wave, I just had to tell you about it!...
http://lessonplans.craftgossip.com/light-up-lightning-bugs/2011/07/22


Blog Hops:  Check out these blog hops by clicking on the button then following the rules to find some great blogs.  Don’t forget to leave comments wherever you hop so participants can hop by your site.  Thanks for hopping by!
The Not-So-Secret Confessions of a First Time Mom

4 comments:

Kristen
August 15, 2011 at 8:40 AM

Hi there. I'm a new follower from the hop. I'm following you via GFC, Twitter & StumbleUpon. Your FB link is not working.

Please check out my blog for links to great family friendly giveaways open to the US & Canada.

http://www.babygiveawaysgalore.com/

Victoria
August 15, 2011 at 7:09 PM

I love these bugs! They are adorable.

New follower from Canadian Blog Hop.
http://shrinkingmommy.blogspot.com

Kristina
August 16, 2011 at 7:56 AM

Hey, followed you on gfc, and twitter!

Anonymous said...
July 25, 2012 at 5:26 AM

Have you ever considered creating an ebook or guest authoring on other websites?
I have a blog centered on the same information you discuss and
would really like to have you share some stories/information.
I know my audience would value your work.

If you are even remotely interested, feel free to send me an email.
Have a look at my web site - Carly Rae Jepsen

Popular Posts

If you like this blog, vote for it by clicking a button below
Vote For Use @ Top Mommy Blogs