Thursday, August 4, 2011

Basic Craft Supplies

I found this blog post on
and thought it was fabulous.  This covers most craft ideas I get at home and can keep kids busy for a while.  The article discusses craft supplies for Toddlers but these are the basics I use with my school-aged son and usually what my teen needs for school projects too (along with poster board). Check out the article below!

Take Care,
D

------------------
About three weeks ago I asked my Facebook friends to consider a list of essential toddler art materials, and I received some wonderful responses and additions to the list. Thank you to Linda, Di, Miranda, Sally, and Tina for sharing your thoughts with me. Fifty is a big number, so don't fret if you... http://tinkerlab.com/2011/06/50-art-materials-for-toddlers/ 

1 comments:

Multi-Testing Mommy
August 10, 2011 at 7:12 PM

Brilliant - I'm going to introduce my daughter to this tomorrow! Thanks for the great idea :)

Popular Posts

If you like this blog, vote for it by clicking a button below
Vote For Use @ Top Mommy Blogs