Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Moms Have Needs Too

As I was perusing the internet the other day, I happened upon an article about moms and their needs.  It originally was intended for Mother’s Day and National Women’s Health Week but I think we, Moms, need reminders not to forget about our own needs.
Moving Mom to the Front of the Line HealthyWomen by guest blogger Stacy DeBroff, founder and CEO of Mom Central Consulting
Somewhere between pouring cereal, packing lunches, running carpool, scheduling play dates, juggling meetings and conference calls, cleaning up after the dog, shopping for science fair supplies, driving the in-laws to the doctor, picking up groceries, throwing the lasagna in the oven, waiting for soccer practice to end, and listening to our partners' latest work woes, most moms realize that something has to give.

Take Care,
D

Blog Hop:  Check out this blog hop by clicking on the button then following the rules to find some great blogs.  Don’t forget to leave comments wherever you hop so participants can hop by your site.  Thanks for hopping by!

Bassgiraffe's Thoughts Thursday Blog Hop

3 comments:

La-Dee-da crafter
July 6, 2011 at 11:35 PM

thanks for following me. I am following you back. Added you to my google reader.
ladeedacreations.com

A Gluten Free Mommy
July 7, 2011 at 10:53 AM

Your blog looks great! Stopping by from the Thursday blog hop :)

I'd love to have you enter my latest giveaway at http://aglutenfreemom.blogspot.com

Gae
July 7, 2011 at 11:06 PM

Love all your infomamtion hereon your great blog
I am following you from the Blog Hop, hoping you will stop by and follow me back please
http://cherishedheartsathome.blogspot.com/
Blessings
Gae

Popular Posts

If you like this blog, vote for it by clicking a button below
Vote For Use @ Top Mommy Blogs