Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Lessons from a Pond

While looking through the blog-o-sphere the other day, I discovered lesson ideas for a pond.  I love making something from your everyday into lessons and having fun at the same time.  There is a lot of science to be learned from a pond and Ree from Confessions of a Pioneer Woman had some good ones listed for various ages like: pond formation, pond life, migratory patterns, drought, and biology.  Click on the link below to read more of Ree’s homeschooling pond science lessons.
Take Care,
D

Lessons from a Pond

via Confessions of a Pioneer Woman by Ree Drummond

2 comments:

Grumpy Grateful Mom
June 29, 2011 at 10:39 PM

I think making a pond sounds fun. Though, I'm guessing my 1-year-old will try to swim in it. :)

Mom of 12
July 1, 2011 at 12:46 AM

I agree with Janae...I've got several who would try to swim in it and they aren't fish!
Sandy

Popular Posts

If you like this blog, vote for it by clicking a button below
Vote For Use @ Top Mommy Blogs