Friday, May 27, 2011

Time for Kids: Quick Math Fun

I received these quick math activities from R’s kindergarten class.  Thought I would share with you.
Counting Fun
Ask R to make equivalent amounts of objects, such as knives, forks, spoons, and napkins when setting the table; or to determine the number of items needed for all family members so everyone gets one.
Finger Play
Hold up some fingers using two hands, but only show them briefly then put them behind your back. Ask R to try to make the same arrangements with his fingers from memory.

Take Care,
D

1 comments:

Jane-MathCoolGames
May 28, 2011 at 11:22 p.m.

I like the finger play activity, I might try it with my kid, right now, she's learning Math through a website called http://www.Clubtuki.com , she play Math cool games there and learn Math by herself. I also downloaded Math games on my mobile phone so everytime we're on travel... she can keep herself busy and at the same time master simple Math.

Popular Posts

If you like this blog, vote for it by clicking a button below
Vote For Use @ Top Mommy Blogs