Friday, April 15, 2011

Sanity Check: Fuzzy Lamb Pattern

Once upon a time, a long time ago (like 8 years), I thought it would be fun to learn to knit.  I began to knit scarves and found I truly enjoyed it but our family only needs so many scarves.  So I thought I’d make C (who was only 5) a sweater.  Well, not only are sweaters more difficult than scarves, they are also far more time consuming.  I was working full-time outside of the home at that time and C’s sweater was put at the bottom of my yarn bag not to be seen again until a couple months ago.  Needless to say, the pattern no longer fits and she now HATES pink  (which is the main color of the yarn).  So I needed a new pattern and a new person because I still have quite a few balls of yarn that I purchased and need to use it up.  I thought of my niece, who is only 2, and found this pattern for a fuzzy lamb stuffed toy by Barbara Prime from Fuzzy Mitten.  I fell in love with it and am now working on it.  I only have its legs completed but I thought I’d share the pattern with you.

Take care,
D

0 comments:

Popular Posts

If you like this blog, vote for it by clicking a button below
Vote For Use @ Top Mommy Blogs