Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Mom’s Corner: Routines

I find my life seems to go easier when I’m organized.  I feel less stressed and I get more accomplished when I make and follow a plan.  I sit down on Sunday evening and plan the week.  This seems to work for me.  I have it all on my electronic calendar (which I sync to my smartphone) and make sure reminders are set for things which require specific times.  Any appointments for the rest of the family are placed on our calendar posted on the fridge.  I feel like I may be going overboard but this seems to be the only way I get everything with minimal items falling through the cracks.  I do not, however, find making and sticking to said plan easy.  Some people are fortunate enough to be able to change their plans and rearrange their days for unexpected events easily and it doesn’t seem to faze them in the least – this is not one of my skills.  Then the stress sets in.  Am I alone in this?  If not, what do you do to counter that stress?
Take Care,
D

0 comments:

Popular Posts

If you like this blog, vote for it by clicking a button below
Vote For Use @ Top Mommy Blogs