Tuesday, April 12, 2011

How To Thank A Blogger

Mom’s Corner
In reviewing my posts and reading other fantastic blogs I’ve realized that I’m quite long-winded.  So I’ve decided to break up my posts and rather than having one long post, I’ll have several short ones and post more often.  With briefness in mind I wanted to send you to a fantastic post on how to thank a blogger by
Maple Leaf Mommy's Blog
Maple Leaf Mommy: How to Thank a Blogger...: "If you're like me, when you're out in the real world you tip folks for the service you receive.  If you hear a street performer play a ..."

 
Take Care,
D

3 comments:

Joan
April 12, 2011 at 10:14 PM

hi i'm ur new follower...u can find me at http://mimislootbags.blogspot.com

Shairbearg
April 13, 2011 at 10:13 AM

In real life I am long winded, and when I am typing I think it is long, but I guess under 200 words isn't that long winded.

D - JustMomsBlog
April 13, 2011 at 10:26 AM

Thanks Shairbearg. That's a great standard to go by. Will keep that in mind.

Popular Posts

If you like this blog, vote for it by clicking a button below
Vote For Use @ Top Mommy Blogs